- Charcoal Grills and Picnic Tables with Each Cottage
- Fishing Piers--Floating Raft
- Fish Cleaning Tables and Equipment
- Blankets, Spreads, and Pillows Furnished
- Baby Cribs and Highchairs Available
- Cable Hookup Available in all Units
- Fully Equipped Electric Kitchens, Electric Coffee Maker, Toaster, Microwave
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Full Size Baths with Showers
- Comfortable Single and Double Beds
- Deep Freezer for Freezing Fish at No Extra Charge
- Also Many Other Features to Make Your Stay a Pleasant One
- --NO PETS ALLOWED--
Friday, June 8, 2018
A FAMILY TYPE RESORT...
with a friendly atmosphere, located in an uncongested area, yet near several fine restaurants, stores, churches, bowling, roller skating, movie theater, and golf courses. It is an ideal place for a family vacation. Our northwest shore location on Fremont Lake affords easy access to the city of Fremont. The lake is approximately 800 acres in size and abounds with a large variety of panfish: large and smallmouth bass, northern and walleye pike, perch, bluegills, and crappies.
Fremont is the home of Gerber Products Company, baby food capital of the world. The Gerber Company sponsors the National Baby Food Festival every year in mid-July.
Fremont is located 46 miles northwest of Grand Rapids and only ten miles from the Muskegon River--known for its fine walleye, steelhead, and salmon fishing.
Our resort offers cottages of log-type construction, complete with the modern facilities summer visitors seek, and the resort grounds surrounding each cottage to the waterfront are restful and pleasing, with spacious lawns. The bathing beach affords perfect safety for children and adults alike, swimmers finding the sand-bottomed area deepens gradually from shore.
Our cottages are all lakefront, strictly modern and completely furnished, except the linens. They consist of a wide variety of fine accommodations and price ranges. The cottages have fully equipped electric kitchens with ample dishes and cooking utensils, hot and cold water, and full size baths with showers.
To see more of the resort please click on the DUNN INN RESORT cottage information and lake pictures section on the right side of the page for more information...